[PT2021] MC paper

Green, Michelle D mgreen at campbell.edu
Mon Feb 24 10:13:19 EST 2020

You all are doing a great job of jumping into the paper - but I want to make sure you are aware of the "rest of the story".
There are multiple parts to the submission of this assignment:

  1.  Submit through blackboard
  2.  2. Submit a paper copy to me! Under my door (never to my hands, I will lose it.)
  3.  You MUST fill out a rubric reflecting on your own performance of the elements.  I am brining them, printed out, to class today. To save you the ink!
  4.  You MUST paperclip the paper together. NOT STAPLE.  I'll bring paper clips as well!
  5.  You must add in your own questions about the paper on the margins?  Things that are not clear, or questions you had about your summary of the information, utilization, etc.  Do not ask questions like "I don't fully understand why the magnetic XR-75 can not detect preliminary bloodflow in a cerebral ischemic event". My answer will be- "me neither!"  the questions are a REFLECTION of your ability to summarize the information, relate it to clinical practice, reflect on your interpretation (not neuroscience of advanced technology).
All of this is with the assignment on Blackboard!

Michelle D. Green, PT, DPT, c-NDT, NCS
Assistant Professor
Department of Physical Therapy
Tracey F. Smith Hall
Campbell University
PH: 910.893.1960
E-mail: mgreen at campbell.edu

The DPT Program at Campbell University is accredited by the Commission on Accreditation in Physical Therapy Education (CAPTE), 1111 North Fairfax Street, Alexandria, Virginia 22314; telephone: 703-706-3245; email: accreditation at apta.org<mailto:accreditation at apta.org>; website: http://www.capteonline.org.