[PT2021] Motor Control Class Monday

McKinney, Virginia vnmckinney0921 at email.campbell.edu
Fri Feb 21 10:32:46 EST 2020

Hello DPT 2's!

I hope you had a great first clinical experience and I'm sure you are all
glad to be back! On Monday, we will be going over the topic "motor
learning", and the information may be familiar to some of you so it should
not be too bad! Since we will be going over the different forms of motor
learning, I want everyone to try to bring to class something that you can
teach another classmate. For example, I fold shirts in a different way than
most, so I will teach you guys step by step (explicit form of learning) how
I fold it. Another example could be teaching someone how to french braid
someone's hair. Try to think of something that is different that you can
teach your classmates. Last year, someone brought in their fencing gear to
teach a couple classmates the steps to fencing.

Please try not to forget! I can't wait to see you guys on Monday!

Thanks!
Jenna

Virginia McKinney, SPT

Doctor of Physical Therapy Candidate, Class of 2020

Campbell University College of Pharmacy and Health Sciences