[pt2025] May DEI Event

Tanji, Katherine ketanji1109 at email.campbell.edu
Tue May 16 11:20:23 EDT 2023

Dear CU DPT,

Happy first week of summer classes! I will be holding an DEI event on
Monday, June 5th at 12pm in room 308 discussing the cost-effectiveness of
common surgeries as well as their average cost in NC. This is open for
everyone to attend if they wish, and I will be holding a small competition
during the event, so bring your winning spirit!

Have a great week,

--
Katherine Tanji, SPT
she/her/hers