[pt2025] Menstrual Hygiene Product Drive

Altman, Claudia cnaltman1114 at email.campbell.edu
Tue May 16 08:48:20 EDT 2023

Hello CPHS and CUSOM Students!

My name is Claudia Altman, and I am sending this email on behalf of
Campbell PA Program's Advocacy Committee. Please see the flyer below for
details about a menstrual hygiene drive that we are holding for the month
of May. All donations will be going to Harnett County Public Schools.

If you have any questions, please feel free to contact me at
cnaltman1114 at email.campbell.edu.