[Pt2024] APTA Student Social- PTs Sharing Their Olympic Experiences

Martin, Kelly kemartin0320 at email.campbell.edu
Wed Jan 12 10:20:53 EST 2022

Happy Wednesday Everyone!

I hope the start of the semester is going well! I just wanted to share this
link for an upcoming APTA Student Social where PTs will be sharing their
experiences working with Olympic and Paralympic Athletes! I posted the link
below to sign up if interested in tuning in. If it doesn't work, just let
me know I can figure it out!

https://engage.apta.org/volunteerresources/volunteer-opportunity-details?VolunteerOpportunityKey=26410318-a655-4ff4-bf79-d3a0741e0932&CommunityKey

*Event date: Jan. 16, 8 p.m. ET*
*Deadline to sign up: Jan. 15, 5 p.m. ET*

So, what's it like treating Olympic and Paralympic athletes? Join us,
Sunday, Jan. 16, 8 p.m. ET, for a conversation with member PTs who are
working with U.S. Olympians — or have worked with them in previous games —
to find out more.

Please sign up to attend this event before 5 p.m. ET, Saturday, Jan. 15. A
link to this Zoom event will be emailed to all participants Sunday morning,
Jan. 16.

Email lisamclaughlin at apta.org with questions.

Have a great day!

Sincerely,

*Kelly Martin, SPT*
*Campbell University Doctor of Physical Therapy Student*
*Pro Bono Board Technology Chair*
*Class of 2022 Diversity, Equity, Inclusion Representative*
kemartin0320 at email.campbell.edu

Pronouns: she, her