[Pt2024] Interested in joining the Student Government Association???

Hunt, Michael mahunt0513 at email.campbell.edu
Wed Jan 12 12:43:15 EST 2022

Good Afternoon DPT-1 Cohort,

Congratulations, you are halfway done with your first week!!! I hope as
each of you are starting to settle into a routine, you are finding out that
this whole PT-School thing is manageable! I wanted to take time to formally
introduce myself to you all; Hello! My name is Michael. I was able to
introduce myself during Orientation the other day, but one of my roles at
Campbell is to serve as the Class President of the DPT-3 cohort and Student
Government Association (SGA). Serving in the SGA is an AWESOME opportunity
to plug yourself into some of the "behind the scenes" action going on at
Campbell. It's also great for individuals who resonate with the following:

- Enjoys working on projects with ample time to complete
- Strong communication, social, and networking skills
- Ability to (co-)organize events
- Desire to push for positive changes in our PT program, the entire
Campbell community, and beyond
- Willing to define, implement, and support a "culture" that is unique to
your cohort and honors the values of the entire group
- Excitement for the opportunity to work closely with Campbell DPT faculty
on various projects

I've attached a list of all of the positions available, including the
individual's contact information, in case you would like to reach out for
questions about the position. We have an awesome group of representatives
who would love to talk with you!

Remember, this is a nomination-based election where you can nominate a
classmate OR yourself for any of the positions. Elections are typically
held around early-to-mid March, but keep on the lookout for emails from Dr.
Sawyer about specifics.

All The Best,

*Michael Hunt, SPT **| Campbell University*

Doctor of Physical Therapy Student

Class of 2022 | President

College of Pharmacy & Health Sciences

Student Ambassador