[Pt2024] Orientation Schedule

Ennis, Rachel F ennisr at campbell.edu
Thu Jan 6 12:53:45 EST 2022

Good afternoon and eve of your DPT Orientation!!!! We are so excited to have you all joining our family.

Attached you will find the orientation schedule, directions for logging in for orientation through Black Board Collaborate and the schedule with individual times for arrival to Smith Hall for computer pick up. Please pay special attention to your time given. DO NOT come into the building early. Only 4 students per time slot are allowed into the building. ***** Please enter through the main entrance at the back of the building. Remember a mask must be warn. ***** You will come in, grab your laptop and instructions.  You will then find the folder with your name tag and ID on it. There are two documents, the Honor Code, and video release form inside of the folder. These will need to be signed and returned to me when you return to campus on the 20th.  Grab a SWAG bag and exit out of the main door at the front of the building. The actual Orientation piece will start promptly at 12:00pm. If you have any issues getting your new laptop set up once home or getting into BB, please email me.

***Reminder to pick up your parking pass sometime between now and our return to in person on the 20th.*** You do not have to have it for tomorrow.

Again, we are so excited for you to join us, and I am sorry that we are starting off remote. I am here for you along this journey, let me know if you need anything at all.

Rachel Ennis I Campbell University
Program Manager, Doctor of Physical Therapy Program
College of Pharmacy & Health Sciences
[cid:image001.jpg at 01D802F5.87339F60]910.893.1720 l  Fax 910.814.5567 l Email: ennisr at campbell.edu<mailto:ennisr at campbell.edu>
Tracey F. Smith Hall, Room 118
4150 US 421 South, Lillington, NC 27546
Mailing Address:
P.O. Box 1090
Buies Creek, NC 27506
[cid:image002.png at 01D802F5.87339F60]
Like us: www.facebook.com/campbelldpt<http://www.facebook.com/campbelldpt>

The DPT Program at Campbell University is accredited by the Commission on Accreditation in Physical Therapy Education (CAPTE), 1111 North Fairfax Street, Alexandria, Virginia 22314; telephone: 703-706-3245; email: accreditation at apta.org<mailto:accreditation at apta.org>; website: http://www.capteonline.org. If needing to contact the program/institution directly, please call 910 893-1720.