[Pt2024] Fwd: NC APTA Annual Conference 2022 Student Volunteers Needed

Ortiz, Rich riortiz0205 at email.campbell.edu
Sun Aug 14 18:12:55 EDT 2022

---------- Forwarded message ---------
From: Crystal Burnett <c.abigail14 at gmail.com>
Date: Sun, Aug 14, 2022 at 2:06 PM
Subject: NC APTA Annual Conference 2022 Student Volunteers Needed
To: crystal hankin <c.abigail14 at gmail.com>

My name is Crystal Burnett and I am in charge of organizing student
volunteers for the 2022 NC APTA Conference. The Conference is going to be
held on the dates of October 14th and 15th.

I have attached a flyer with a survey link to sign up if interested. I
would appreciate a response by September 1st. I would  love for you to
disperse this email to your classes and encourage all of those that can to
volunteer or attend.

*You get free admission for the day that you volunteer!*

Please let me know if you have any questions. I look forward to seeing each
of you at the NC APTA Annual Conference

Kind Regards,

Crystal Burnett PT, DPT, C-OMT, C-DN

Clinic Director at Renew Physical Therapy