[Pt2024] Pro Bono

Costa, Joyce jlcosta1110 at email.campbell.edu
Sun Aug 14 15:04:38 EDT 2022

Hey guys! Hope everyone had a fun and relaxing break.
We still have a handful of slots open for Pro Bono, please feel free to
sign up for more even if you have already signed up! Here's the link
<https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1fEwqEyH3sN2Hgok7zLt9t-Bg-KLSbmnq1jmH7WY_vF4/edit#gid=0>
again.

Also, last chance to sign up for the board
<https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSd_wyJK53ej1pbl_W0kigBjoPsFNqkDyec7fpLezxwCt8DYgg/viewform?usp=sf_link>if
you're interested in doing so. You are more than welcome to fill out the
form multiple times if you are interested in multiple positions. We'll send
out info about elections this week!

Lastly, we will be having a mandatory training session for everyone
participating in Pro Bono this semester. Keep an eye out for another email
from me this week for details on that.

Thanks and have a great start to your new semester! See y'all soon.
*Joyce Costa, SPT **|* *Campbell University*
College of Pharmacy & Health Sciences
Doctor of Physical Therapy Class of 2023 | Class Treasurer
Director | CU Pro Bono Clinic