[PT2021] FW: Job opportunities with PT Solutions

Shearin, Heidi shearin at campbell.edu
Tue Mar 23 10:59:58 EDT 2021

Hello,

Our recent career fair received great reviews from our participating clinical partners.  Since it was virtual, they could not collect your email addresses.  I cannot send your email addresses so one partner, PT Solutions, has asked me to forward more information to you about their company.  Kevin Swieboda, PT, DPT is their Senior Clinical Director and met many of you this year and last year during the career fair events.  He has provided the attachment and would like the opportunity to answer any additional questions you may have through a call or video conference.  His contact information is below.
               Dr. Swieboda:
Mobile: 630-254-9702
Email: Kevin.Swieboda at ptsolutions.com

Enjoy you time off before starting clinicals.  I look forward to hearing about all your successes and challenges!

Dr. Shearin