[PT2021] Updates and Upcoming Events

Weaver, Priscilla pweaver at campbell.edu
Mon Mar 15 07:15:45 EDT 2021

Hi Obed,
I will answer below in red.
Dr. Weaver

From: Mulenda, Obed <okmulenda0409 at email.campbell.edu>
Sent: Sunday, March 14, 2021 7:42 PM
Subject: Updates and Upcoming Events

Hello Dr. Weaver, Ms. Ennis & East,

Thank you for all of the updates and continuous work throughout this semester. We are very appreciative of the line of communication that you have left open.
We would like to present several overlapping topics of discussion.

- Thank you for the White coat ceremony updates, Tamara has been a great liaison through those matters.
- ? - We greatly appreciate the information for NCBPTE early testing qualification. Students have expressed interest in this option. Is the best route forward for a Student of Interest to follow criteria, algorithm, and directly communicate with the Program Director (Dr. Weaver)? There will be an email late May or early June asking who is interested in taking the test early.
  - ? - We will be on alert for PEAT updates via Email and BlackBoard. We expect to take the 1st practice exam around Early July and the 2nd around Late August. Or November and December if a student prefers the post graduation exam date.  Yes. It is important to only take the PEAT early only if you qualify and plan to take it early otherwise you want to wait until November. You have two times to take it for practice and that is all.
- ? - We want to clarify that the due date for Ace Builder Certificate submission is in the summer? It has to be completed and submitted by September 1st for early test takers and by November for others. Ideally it is complete before the 2nd PEAT exam.
- ? - Are there any steps that we need to take towards receiving our CSM  reimbursement in a timely manner? As many of us find ourselves in strict budget situations and we are now approaching two months since submitting our reimbursement requirements. Have your receipts been submitted? If so, I would expect a timely turnaround. I am unaware of any issues.
- Thank you for the notification on activities Wednesday-Friday prior to graduation on Saturday, December 18th.
Students have struggled some in the area of lymphatics and integument on the NPTE. Recommend focusing in on these areas during your studies.

We greatly appreciate all of your hard work and commitment throughout this past year. We look forward to more conversations and collaboration with you all.

Please update us if any of the statements listed above is different.

We're greatly appreciative, Sincerely,

-Class of 2021