[PT2021] Updates and Upcoming Events

Mulenda, Obed okmulenda0409 at email.campbell.edu
Sun Mar 14 19:42:08 EDT 2021

Hello Dr. Weaver, Ms. Ennis & East,

Thank you for all of the updates and continuous work throughout this
semester. We are very appreciative of the line of communication that you
have left open.

We would like to present several overlapping topics of discussion.

- Thank you for the White coat ceremony updates, Tamara has been a great
liaison through those matters.
- ? - We greatly appreciate the information for NCBPTE early testing
qualification. Students have expressed interest in this option. Is the best
route forward for a Student of Interest to follow criteria, algorithm, and
directly communicate with the Program Director (Dr. Weaver)?
  - ? - We will be on alert for PEAT updates via Email and BlackBoard. We
expect to take the 1st practice exam around Early July and the 2nd around
Late August. Or November and December if a student prefers the post
graduation exam date.
- ? - We want to clarify that the due date for Ace Builder Certificate
submission is in the summer?
- ? - Are there any steps that we need to take towards receiving our CSM
reimbursement in a timely manner? As many of us find ourselves in strict
budget situations and we are now approaching two months since submitting
our reimbursement requirements.
- Thank you for the notification on activities Wednesday-Friday prior to
graduation on Saturday, December 18th.

We greatly appreciate all of your hard work and commitment throughout this
past year. We look forward to more conversations and collaboration with you
all.

Please update us if any of the statements listed above is different.

We're greatly appreciative, Sincerely,

-Class of 2021