[PT2021] Blue Light Glasses Sale Final Reminder

Wood, Sarah sfwood0731 at email.campbell.edu
Fri Jan 29 11:21:51 EST 2021

Hey everyone!

Today is the last day to purchase Blue Light Glasses! Blue light glasses help
to filter the blue light emitted from screens and can provide numerous
benefits for your eyes and overall health such as reduced eye strain and
discomfort from excessive device usage and improved sleeping patterns. Help
support Phi Lambda Sigma and purchase your blue light glasses using this
link
<https://secure.touchnet.net/C20495_ustores/web/product_detail.jsp?PRODUCTID=493&SINGLESTORE=true>!
The deadline to purchase is at midnight tonight.

Due to the number of students that have already purchased blue light
glasses from the health science campus, I will distribute them on that
campus during one afternoon once the order has come in. This time and date
is still to be determined. If you are unable to come during the date, they
will need to be picked up at Maddox Hall as previously stated.a

If you have any questions, please let me know!

--
Sarah Wood
Campbell University College of Pharmacy and Health Sciences | PharmD