[PT2021] APTA NC SSIG Updates

lascott1221 at email.campbell.edu lascott1221 at email.campbell.edu
Wed Jan 27 14:22:51 EST 2021

Hey gang,

I hope everyone has had a good start to their semester! I have attached this
month's newsletter from the APTA NC SSIG. There are many great opportunities
to get involved in the profession. Some include attending the upcoming
conferences, multiple volunteer opportunities, or even joining a project
committee.  Also, be sure to follow the APTA NC SSIG on their new Instagram
account (@APTANCSSIG) so you don't miss out on important updates!!

Thanks,

Lauren Scott, SPT

Doctor of Physical Therapy 2021 | Campbell University

CU DPT Geriatric SIG | Co-President

CU DPT Neuro SIG | Board Member

CU DPT SGA | APTA Liaison

CPHS | DPT Tutor

APTA Member | NC SSIG Conclave PC | Neurology Section

lascott1221 at email.campbell.edu