[PT2021] Calling All DPT Students

Faison, Jalecia jmfaison0508 at email.campbell.edu
Thu Jan 14 18:32:52 EST 2021

Hello friends!

I hope that you have had a great start to your year, thus far. (*I
apologize in advance for the length of this email. However, it is a great
opportunity for you--so please read!*). I know that some are transitioning
into 1st year, while others are at 6-weeks clinicals, and the rest of us
are finishing up didactic work before long-term clinicals. No matter where
we are in our DPT curriculum, it is important to be involved and seek
opportunities to grow professionally. With that being said, are you
interested in networking with CPHS alumni in order to build professional
relationships and continue to further your professional development? CPHS
has its very own organization established just for that! I am the DPT
Representative for the Professional Alumni Student Association and we are
taking new members on a rolling basis. I wanted to extend a formal invite
to join us in taking the steps being exceptional clinicians.

*Here is a little bit about PASA and how becoming a member can benefit you
as a DPT student:*
PASA is the only student organization at CPHS that includes members from
all CPHS programs including pharmacy, physician assistant, physical
therapy, nursing, public health, clinical research, and pharmaceutical
sciences. We host many events throughout the year that give you the
opportunity to network with other students and alumni. We also provide
opportunities for professional growth through interview skills and CV
workshops. Additionally, PASA also offers scholarships that are part of the
CPHS endowed scholarships that are awarded annually. Becoming a member has
its perks!

If you have already decided that you would like to join PASA or renew your
membership for this year please use this link to pay dues
<https://secure.touchnet.net/C20495_ustores/web/store_cat.jsp?STOREID=10&CATID=227&SINGLESTORE=true>!
Forward your receipt to myself or our secretary, Avery Taylor at
antaylor0709 at email.campbell.edu so we can get you added to the email list
as soon as possible. If you have questions regarding renewing membership
please reach out to me or Avery!

If you have any questions at all please let me know!

*Jalecia Faison, SPT*
Campbell University College of Pharmacy and Health Sciences
Doctor of Physical Therapy Candidate 2021
CU DPT SGA l Secretary
CPHS l DPT Tutor
CPHS PASA I DPT Representative
APTA Member
jmfaison0508 at email.campbell.edu

*"Success is not final and failure is not fatal; it is the courage to
continue that counts." - Winston Churchill*