[PT2021] Campbell DPT Apparel Order

Hunt, Michael mahunt0513 at email.campbell.edu
Tue Feb 23 17:43:12 EST 2021

Hey Everyone,

We are so excited that we FINALLY got the go-ahead on this year's DPT
apparel fundraiser! A couple of things to note to make sure this process is
as smooth as possible.

   - For shipping information, ALL of the items have to be shipped to me
   directly and I will organize them by name to make sure you get your
order. *DO
   NOT put your address for shipping, leave the information as is.*
   - It was required that each item says "Classes of '21 & '22" somewhere
   visible. This was a new requirement compared to last year. We did our best
   to make sure the placement of these words was as inconspicuous as possible.
   - The online showroom will close on Saturday *2/27/2021 at 11:59pm*. *No
   late orders will be accepted* due to the quick turnaround required to
   get items to our DPT3 students before leaving for clinical rotations.
   - Make sure the "bill to" information matches what is associated with
   with your credit card or the transaction will not go through.

Here is the link to the showroom:
https://www.peakresource.com/campbell-university.htm

Thank you,

Michael Hunt, SPT
Campbell University
Doctor of Physical Therapy Candidate
Class of 2022 | President
He/Him/His

Virus-free.
www.avg.com
<#m_5964093998579241323_m_-2464290992980173900_m_1216834743847857704_DAB4FAD8-2DD7-40BB-A1B8-4E2AA1F9FDF2>