[PT2021] Short Survey - Feedback Clinical Education Team

Shewmaker, Jennifer A jshewmaker at campbell.edu
Thu Feb 4 15:18:12 EST 2021

Dear CU DPT Student or Graduate,

The Clinical Education Team at Campbell University values feedback from our students and past graduates on communication, teamwork, and effectiveness in supporting successful clinical education.  We are requesting your input on interactions with our clinical team, which consists of  Dr. Heidi Shearin, Director of Clinical Education, Dr. Bridget Eubanks, Assistant Director of Clinical Education, and Mrs. Jennifer Shewmaker, Clinical Coordinator.

Surveys are being distributed to current students and recent graduates.  We ask you to complete this brief Clinical Education Academic Team Survey based on the APTA 2010 ACCE/DCE Performance Assessment: Student Survey tool found at https://www.apta.org/for-educators/assessments/academic-coordinatordirector-of-clinical-education-accedce-performance-assessments .

The survey should take only 3-5 minutes to complete.  We ask you to complete it by February 22nd.  All results are anonymous and will be evaluated in aggregate for performance improvement purposes.

Survey Link: https://cphs.az1.qualtrics.com/jfe/form/SV_8oE5rLhc3lpDJR4

With gratitude,

Mrs. Jennifer Shewmaker, Clinical Coordinator; Dr. Shearin, DCE; and Dr. Bridget Eubanks, ADCE

Jennifer A. Shewmaker|Campbell University
Clinical Coordinator-Physical Therapy Program
College of Pharmacy & Health Sciences
*:Cell 919.291.2424|Fax: 910 814-5567|*: jshewmaker at campbell.edu<mailto:jshewmaker at campbell.edu>
Tracey F. Smith Hall, room 118
4150 US 421 South
Lillington, NC 27546

Mailing Address:
P.O. Box 1090
Buies Creek, NC 27506

[Physical TherapyCPHS Horizontal Align - Screen]
Like us: www.facebook.com/campbelldpt<http://www.facebook.com/campbelldpt>

The DPT Program at Campbell University is accredited by the Commission on Accreditation in Physical Therapy Education (CAPTE), 1111 North Fairfax Street, Alexandria, Virginia 22314; telephone: 703-706-3245; email: accreditation at apta.org<mailto:accreditation at apta.org>; website: http://www.capteonline.org<http://www.capteonline.org/>. If needing to contact the program/institution directly, please call 910 893-1720.