[PT2021] Insightful Information

Mulenda, Obed okmulenda0409 at email.campbell.edu
Fri Feb 5 13:10:24 EST 2021

Hey Everyone!

Hope you're all doing well. I just wanted to drop a quick informative video
on your lap. It's Tyler Perry, being himself and sharing some of what he's
learned about the Covid vaccine. He recently challenged and then partnered
with Grady Health, one of the biggest healthcare systems in his state of
Georgia. Grady is also one of Campbell University's clinical partners.
The year 2020 brought its share of hardships, and now we're given the
opportunity to solve some of them. Within the black community, specifically
in my own family, there is disproportionately more hesitation and
skepticism with receiving the vaccine. Whatever your thoughts/feelings are,
I wish for everyone to be as informed as possible to make the best decision
for their health so we can graduate on time and become practicing
clinicians!

https://www.cbs.com/shows/cbs_this_morning/video/AYwiXhFMS7LvRB_T7LCxnibnAZreuEOV/tyler-perry-talks-bet-special-on-covid-19-vaccine-vaccine-hesitancy-in-black-community/
<https://nam11.safelinks.protection.outlook.com/?url=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.cbs.com%2Fshows%2Fcbs_this_morning%2Fvideo%2FAYwiXhFMS7LvRB_T7LCxnibnAZreuEOV%2Ftyler-perry-talks-bet-special-on-covid-19-vaccine-vaccine-hesitancy-in-black-community%2F&data=04%7C01%7Cetbaker%40GMH.EDU%7Cf973fb1e329b40ffdc5408d8c2f4fe88%7C3aa7062afa284b85bcc5ef793180a155%7C1%7C0%7C637473705139158335%7CUnknown%7CTWFpbGZsb3d8eyJWIjoiMC4wLjAwMDAiLCJQIjoiV2luMzIiLCJBTiI6Ik1haWwiLCJXVCI6Mn0%3D%7C1000&sdata=LbYH8aWAzN2PkXFkyyFEzLL7%2Fu8OjQ%2BslSCakgowAeA%3D&reserved=0>

Thank you for your time. Asking questions and seeking information is
warranted. I had some of my own suspicions at the start of this, but
the more facts I've learned about this vaccine the more I look forward to
receiving my shot! I'm ready for us to figure out our new normal and get
back to doing the things we love.

Have a weekend everyone,

Obed Mulenda

--