[PT2021] D2R: Black History Month Event - 2/8 @ 6:00PM

Spellman, Nakesha ndspellman0803 at email.campbell.edu
Thu Feb 4 13:39:25 EST 2021

Hello everyone!

On behalf of the Dedication to Representation community, we would like to
invite you all to our second BHM event, *"What Black History Means To
Me!"* Come
express what  black history means to you through presentation, song, poem,
spoken word... however you would like! Please feel free to join us on *February
8th, 2021 at 6:00PM via Zoom* [link: What Black History Mean To ME!
<https://campbell-edu.zoom.us/j/99959392740?pwd=NncvLzdNT2xmYUVyc0lxc3hKR3dTQT09>
].

Sign-Up Link:  Event Sign Up Sheet!
<https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1hcLQBYv_qFfgNVdJulJXhKtVw5bzBBdhWkvT-l2txOs/edit?usp=sharing>

If you have any questions or concerns, please feel free to reach out to me!
****ALL ARE WELCOME****
[image: What Black History Means to Me - FLYER.jpg]
Best,

*Nakesha Spellman *

*Campbell University College of Pharmacy & Health Sciences *
ORISE FELLOW
Doctor of Pharmacy & Master of Science in Clinical Research Candidate 2023
Student National Pharmaceutical Association - Mental Health Initiative Chair
CPHS Student Ambassadors - President
Graduate Clinical Research Organization - Dual Student Liaison
ndspellman0803 at email.campbell.edu