[PT2021] PASA-- Interest Meeting

Sandridge, Hannah hlsandridge0919 at email.campbell.edu
Mon Sep 28 16:04:04 EDT 2020

Hello all!

The Professional Alumni Student Association will be having a virtual
interest meeting on *Thursday, October 8th at 6pm* to share some
information with you about what PASA is and what we do!

PASA is the only student organization at CPHS that includes members from
all CPHS programs including pharmacy, physician assistant, physical
therapy, nursing, public health, clinical research, and pharmaceutical
sciences. We host many events throughout the year that give you the
opportunity to network with other students and alumni. We also provide
opportunities for professional growth through interview skills and CV
workshops. We will provide more details regarding all of the events we host
for members as well as information on how these events will look this year
at the meeting!

Everyone who signs up and attends this meeting will be entered in a raffle
for a Starbucks gift card! This meeting will be done through Blackboard
Collaborate and I will send out the link with a reminder email when it gets
closer. If you plan to attend the meeting please add your name here
<https://docs.google.com/document/d/10C4fBx6ZGZtGaf5QBI__b8QWUgmOWM7OKCWreMHGJTY/edit?usp=sharing>
.

If you have already decided that you would like to join PASA or renew your
membership for this year please use this link to pay dues
<https://secure.touchnet.net/C20495_ustores/web/store_cat.jsp?STOREID=10&CATID=227&SINGLESTORE=true>!
Forward your receipt to our secretary, Michael Gregory at
mfgregory0722 at email.campbell.edu so we can get you added to the email list
as soon as possible. If you have questions regarding renewing membership
please reach out to me or Michael!

If you have any questions at all please let me know!

--

Hannah Sandridge

Campbell University College of Pharmacy and Health Sciences | PharmD
Candidate, Class of 2022

Phi Delta Chi, Beta Kappa Chapter | Worthy Chief Counselor (President)

Professional Alumni Student Association (PASA) | President

Phi Lambda Sigma Pharmacy Leadership Society, Alpha Zeta Chapter | Secretary

Rho Chi, Gamma Iota Chapter

Student Society of Health-System Pharmacists (SSHP)

American Pharmacists Association- Academy of Student Pharmacists (APhA-ASP)
CPHS Student Ambassador