[PT2021] AccessPhysiotherapy

Wade, Sarah R swade at campbell.edu
Thu Sep 10 15:07:14 EDT 2020

Hi everyone!

I wanted you to know that the issue with Dutton's is fixed. I just accessed the database and that exact book and was able to see the whole chapter. If you have any further problems please let me know.

Sarah Wade, MLS | Assistant Medical Librarian
Campbell University Jerry M. Wallace School of Osteopathic Medicine
Mailing address: Post Office Box 4280 | Buies Creek, North Carolina 27506
Physical Address: 4350 US 421 South | Lillington, North Carolina 27546
Leon Levine Hall - Medical Library | Toll Free (855) 287-6613 Ext. 7334
(910) 893-7334| swade at campbell.edu<mailto:swade at campbell.edu>