[PT2021] Clinical Education Updates

Shearin, Heidi shearin at campbell.edu
Thu Sep 10 08:06:37 EDT 2020

Good Morning!

A few updates from the Clinical Education Team:

  *   Flu shots are due October 2nd
     *   We have received an email from a classmate asking about uploading your flu shots into Exxat.  Please hold onto your proof of vaccination until the new portal is available in Exxat for your medical records.
     *   Exxat has your required records but has not yet completed the portal.
  *   DPT 802 & 804
     *   Ms. Shewmaker is finalizing the remaining slot requests and has been communicating with individual students on status of assignment.
     *   If a change occurs with your placement, you will be notified to begin the search for an alternate slot

  *   Future training needs
     *   Later in the fall you will receive a link for the annual HIPAA and BBP training.  This is done online.
     *   CPR: we are evaluating the most practical method for achieving compliance with CPR training while large group events are not allowed.

  *   Good news:
     *   We are thankful that labs are progressing which allows us to stay on track for attending clinicals.
     *   Most clinics are back in business with primarily in-person treatments.

Thank you all for your flexibility!

Ms. Shewmaker, Dr. Eubanks and Dr. Shearin