[PT2021] CPHS SCCP-ACCP Clinical Pharmacy Challenge Winners Announcement

Stamey, Shirl R sstamey at campbell.edu
Wed Sep 9 08:57:21 EDT 2020

The following message is being sent on behalf of Dr. Melissa Holland and Dr. Amber McLendon:

Dear CPHS Family,

We are pleased to announce the winners of the 2020 CPHS SCCP-ACCP Clinical Pharmacy Challenge (see attached photo):

Sumner Miller, Adriana Muradyan, and Marcus Mize

They will represent Campbell in the national ACCP Clinical Pharmacy Challenge starting September 10th.  Our runners-up were Phoenix Riley, Kayla Tunehag and Chelsea Hoyle.  Kayla Tunehag and Chelsea Hoyle will serve as our alternates for the national competition.

The Clinical Pharmacy Challenge involves 3 rounds: trivia/lightning, a clinical case and jeopardy. This was our first year holding a virtual competition and we are so proud of all teams who participated!  Congratulations to our winning team!!

Regards,

Drs. Holland & McLendon

Shirl Stamey
Student Affairs Coordinator | Office of Admissions & Student Affairs
Campbell University | College of Pharmacy & Health Sciences
Pronouns: she/her/hers
e:sstamey at campbell.edu |<mailto:solson at campbell.edu%20%7C> t:(910) 893-1692<tel:%28910%29%20814-5693>
PPlease consider the environment before printing this email.