[PT2021] PRIDE in Healthcare Interest

Eason, Hannah heeason1208 at email.campbell.edu
Wed Sep 2 13:51:56 EDT 2020

Hi everyone,

I’m Hannah Eason, and I’m the Co-President of PRIDE (Promoting Recognition
of Identity for  Development and Education) in Healthcare. Starting the
school year during a pandemic is strange, and more than ever it’s important
to stay connected with fellow students. We wanted to reach out to new and
old students alike to gauge interest in joining PRIDE.

The purpose of PRIDE is to create a community where anyone interested in
learning more about LGBTQ (Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual, Transgender, and Queer)
identities and healthcare can do so in a safe space. Students of all sexual
orientations and gender identities are welcome.

We’re looking for additional officers (at least a treasurer, other
positions TBA), so keep that in mind as we’ll be announcing our first
meeting soon. Please reach out to me if you’re potentially interested in
joining PRIDE or becoming an officer, and we’ll add you to our mailing list
and GroupMe to stay in touch.

We also want to serve as a resource for you all. Feel free to reach out to
us anytime with questions about LGBTQ health/patients. If we don’t have
answers, we’ll point you to resources that do. I’m including contact info
for the rest of the officers below, so feel free to reach out to any of us.

Timmy Ryan, Co-President: ttryan0724 at email.campbell.edu

Jester Cabanting, Vice President: jfcabanting1023 at email.campbell.edu

Julianna Hickey, Secretary: jrhickey0222 at email.campbell.edu

Let me know if you have any questions, and stay safe!

*Hannah Eason* | MSPH/MPAP Candidate | Class of 2021
PRIDE in Healthcare Co-President |
Campbell University | College of Pharmacy & Health Sciences
p: (336) - 215 - 0446 | heeason1208 at email.campbell.edu