[PT2021] DPT 714 Exam Password

Green, Michelle D mgreen at campbell.edu
Mon Mar 23 12:45:11 EDT 2020

Please read the coversheet.
This needs to be signed and returned.

This is NOT an open book test.
This is NOT to be shared.
DO NOT TAKE PICTURES of the questions.

You can begin once you get this password.
If there are problems, email me or phone my office.
910-893-1960

Enjoy the opportunity to show how much work you've put in this semester!

Michelle D. Green, PT, DPT, c-NDT, NCS
Assistant Professor
Department of Physical Therapy
Tracey F. Smith Hall
Campbell University
PH: 910.893.1960
E-mail: mgreen at campbell.edu

The DPT Program at Campbell University is accredited by the Commission on Accreditation in Physical Therapy Education (CAPTE), 1111 North Fairfax Street, Alexandria, Virginia 22314; telephone: 703-706-3245; email: accreditation at apta.org<mailto:accreditation at apta.org>; website: http://www.capteonline.org.