[PT2021] communication

Dedrick, Gregory S dedrickg at campbell.edu
Sat Mar 14 18:30:00 EDT 2020

Gang,

Faculty should have contacted you or will be in contact regarding didactic portion of courses for the next three weeks.

PT Programs were waiting on CAPTE to provide expectations during a shift to online courses as this is happening across the country. This did not come until late Friday afternoon. Deans know what our needs are and they're advocating for us. That being said, we don't have clarity yet as to whether we can hold exams online or in classroom or run a modified lab schedule on site. I expect to have this information and a defined plan to communicate with all of you by end of day Tuesday at the latest.

For PT1 and PT2 students, your Monday exams are postponed until later in the week. A firm day/time and location will be provided by end of day Tuesday. PT3 will have your 786 exam on Wednesday. We will communicate if on or off site by end of day Tuesday.

In the meantime, continue to prepare for exams as you normally would and complete your coursework per faculty instruction.

Thank you for your patience.

Greg Dedrick, PT, ScD

Director | Physical Therapy Program

Campbell University