[PT2021] Class today

Green, Michelle D mgreen at campbell.edu
Mon Mar 16 09:08:59 EDT 2020

It is my intention to hold a live class at 1pm this afternoon.
It will be through Zoom.

I trialed this o Friday with a student who has never used Zoom and the linked worked and we were able to easily connect.  I am anticipating no problems😊  (very optimistic, I am!)

I will send a zoom invite shortly. But I wanted you to prepare to be some where to connect at that time.
I realize that this is short notice for a live class, if someone is NOT able to be present, email me privately.  But, please know that it is my intention moving forward to use the live format for class times.

In preparation for class, please complete your reading and have your classroom worksheet printed out. I have printed copies on campus. If you want to stop by, I can provide you with printed copies to save the ink on your end. I printed them for the semester, so they are here if you need them.

Look for the Zoom meeting invite to come shortly!

Michelle D. Green, PT, DPT, c-NDT, NCS
Assistant Professor
Department of Physical Therapy
Tracey F. Smith Hall
Campbell University
PH: 910.893.1960
E-mail: mgreen at campbell.edu

The DPT Program at Campbell University is accredited by the Commission on Accreditation in Physical Therapy Education (CAPTE), 1111 North Fairfax Street, Alexandria, Virginia 22314; telephone: 703-706-3245; email: accreditation at apta.org<mailto:accreditation at apta.org>; website: http://www.capteonline.org.