[PT2021] ScoreBuilders Course Work

Ennis, Rachel F ennisr at campbell.edu
Mon Dec 21 15:06:23 EST 2020

All,

As you know we have planned for you to start work on your licensure prep on January 8-9th. These designated days are just the start of your studying process which will take place across this last year of study. I will be sending individual emails to each of you today-tomorrow with your access codes to the ACE, which is the course as well as an access code to BaseCamp, which is a another study tool. The ACE course are recorded modules,  not a live class like we normally have done in the past. It consists of about 18-20 contact hours of material with 6-8 hours of videos. The program will walk you through 3 different modules that you need to follow in sequence and check off as you complete. I think you will find this format very informative and fun. Even though we have designated these two days for you to start, reviewing all of this information will take you a couple of weeks, and fully completing it will take you approximately 4 months. All of this can be done at your own pace relatively, BUT you should complete the initial review of material, videos etc within a two week time period. Once you register the codes I send, you will log in and see the dashboard. You can create a study schedule and track your progress all from the dashboard. You each will send me a screen shot of the dashboard when you have completed the reviewing of material/videos with all check marks. After the full completion of the program you will receive a certificate, please send me a  copy of this certificate for your files. Again the full completion will take approximately 4 months.

You all have been added to a new "Doctor of Physical Therapy Program" page on BB. This can be found under Courses and Organizations and then it is listed on the left. After clicking on "Doctor of Physical Therapy Program"   Click on "Content" and find the folder for "DPT 2021 Cohort" within that folder there is a "Score Builders" folder where I am placing a review about the ACE and BaseCamp so you can see what to expect. I will also place instructions in this folder so you can go back and review this email to know what you need to turn into me from this course.

Merry Christmas & Happy Holidays to you all! Stay safe and be well!!

Rachel Ennis I Campbell University
Program Manager, Doctor of Physical Therapy Program
College of Pharmacy & Health Sciences
[cid:image002.jpg at 01D2FAF3.79703780]910.893.1720 l  Fax 910.814.5567 l Email: ennisr at campbell.edu<mailto:ennisr at campbell.edu>
Tracey F. Smith Hall, Room 118
4150 US 421 South, Lillington, NC 27546
Mailing Address:
P.O. Box 1090
Buies Creek, NC 27506
[cid:image002.png at 01D33149.9CE12210]
Like us: www.facebook.com/campbelldpt<http://www.facebook.com/campbelldpt>

The DPT Program at Campbell University is accredited by the Commission on Accreditation in Physical Therapy Education (CAPTE), 1111 North Fairfax Street, Alexandria, Virginia 22314; telephone: 703-706-3245; email: accreditation at apta.org<mailto:accreditation at apta.org>; website: http://www.capteonline.org. If needing to contact the program/institution directly, please call 910 893-1720.