[PT2021] Fwd: APTA Flash Action Strategy Starts Now!

Lauren Scott lascott1221 at email.campbell.edu
Wed Sep 18 21:33:27 EDT 2019

Hey everyone!

This year the APT is advocating for Physical Therapist Workforce and Patient Access Act of 2019. This new bill could give PT’s the chance to work in underserved area for two years and would repay 50,000 dollars in outstanding student loans. All you have to do is send your congressman/woman a prewritten letter. It only takes a couple of minutes and is a great way to start advocating for our profession. More information is below.

Thanks,

Lauren Scott

Begin forwarded message: