[PT2021] Ther Ex

Clark, Justin jtclark1102 at email.campbell.edu
Wed Sep 18 11:47:18 EDT 2019

Hey Gang,

I hope your Wednesday is going well, I spoke with Dr. Hodges after class
today on some things that I have heard from individuals in the class. I
want to emphasize that I did not cover every detail/disagreement that I
have heard within the class because it would be a VERY long meeting and
there are differing in opinions with in the class. When I spoke with her
she emphasized that she is open to hearing feedback from people on what
they think about how information is presented. I think that providing her
with your CONSTRUCTIVE feedback would be greatly appreciated. We are
professional students so things should be handled in a professional manner.

Best of luck to everyone on skills checks today and studying as well! We
got it fam!

JC

--
Justin Clark, SPT