[PT2021] 50/50 Raffle for St. Jude

Shields, Kaitlin kbshields0124 at email.campbell.edu
Wed Sep 18 10:53:29 EDT 2019

Hello CPHS, CUSOM and undergraduate students!

The brothers of Phi Delta Chi pharmaceutical fraternity at Campbell's
College of Pharmacy are hosting a 50/50 raffle benefiting St. Jude
Children's Research Hospital. A 50/50 raffle means that half the money we
collect from the raffle goes to St. Jude and the other half of the money
goes to the lucky name we draw on October 8th. The fundraiser is active
from now until *September 30th* at 11:59pm. Last year, we raised $3,000
total which means our lucky winner walked away with *$1500*!
Each raffle ticket is only $2! If you wish to participate, you may pay
through the online payment link attached below. There is an option to
purchase 1 ticket, 5 tickets or 10 tickets. If you wish to purchase a
different amount of tickets that is not offered (ex: 2 tickets) then follow
the steps below:

   - Click on one of the offered ticket amounts you wish to purchase and
   add it to your cart
   - Provide your name and phone number
   - Click "continue" and then "continue shopping" to add additional tickets

If you have any questions regarding how to purchase tickets or the
fundraiser in general, please feel free to reach out to me by responding to
this email.

https://secure.touchnet.net/C20495_ustores/web/classic/store_cat.jsp?STOREID=60&CATID=158&SINGLESTORE=true

Thank you,

--

*Kaitlin Shields*

Campbell University College of Pharmacy and Health Sciences

Doctor of Pharmacy Candidate, 2021

Rho Chi Society - Gamma Iota Chapter - Treasurer

Phi Kappa Phi Honor Society

Phi Delta Chi - Beta Kappa Chapter - Worthy Keeper of Finances

Industry Pharmacists Association - Director of Programming

CPHS Student Ambassador