[PT2021] Resignation: Dr. Dayna T. Harper

Harper, Dayna T harper at campbell.edu
Tue Dec 10 17:11:53 EST 2019

[cid:image001.png at 01D5AF7C.E9F794E0]

Dear CPHS Students,

This letter is to regretfully inform you that I will be resigning from my position as Director of Student Affairs at the College of Pharmacy & Health Sciences on December 31, 2019. I will miss all of you but look forward to what this new adventure will have in store for me and my family.

Although I am unaware of who will be my replacement, if any of you have any questions for me, please do not hesitate to contact me at harper at campbell.edu<mailto:harper at campbell.edu> until December 31st and I will be happy to share my personal contact information.

You all have touched my heart greatly and I regret that I must leave you. I hope to have the opportunity to speak to each and every one of you personally before my resignation comes into effect. I have appreciated working with each one of you as I strived to give you all the best support as possible and thank you for your time and effort along this journey.

Yours sincerely,

Dr. Dayna T. Harper

Dayna T. Harper, Ed.D.
Director of Student Affairs
Pronouns: She/Her/Hers
Campbell University / College of Pharmacy & Health Sciences
https://cphs.campbell.edu
P: (910) 893-1692
F: (910) 893-1937