[PT2021] FW: CEU Fundraiser for VCU-Marquette Challenge

Ennis, Rachel F ennisr at campbell.edu
Tue Dec 10 10:53:19 EST 2019

All,

Please see the below email.

DPTs and SPTs,

My name is Joshua Byrd and I am a second year student in Wingate University's DPT Program. On behalf of our program, I'm reaching out to you to let you know about a fundraiser we are conducting to raise funds for the Foundation for Physical Therapy Research through the VCU-Marquette Challenge. The Foundation for Physical Therapy Research is the only national nonprofit solely dedicated to funding physical therapy research. The Marquette Challenge raises critical donations for the Foundation that support funding for clinical researchers and the rigorous scientific review process for all funding. Two of our faculty members have put together online webinar courses covering current evidence-based achilles tendinopathy treatment and TMJ examination and treatment. I have attached the course objectives to this email. Each of these courses is worth 1 CEU and we have priced them as follows

  *   Both courses GENERAL : $30
  *   Both courses STUDENT : $20
  *   Achilles Tendinopathy GENERAL : $20
  *   TMJ GENERAL : $20
  *   Achilles Tendinopathy STUDENT : $15
  *   TMJ STUDENT : $15
Here is the registration link:
commerce.cashnet.com/DPTCEU<http://commerce.cashnet.com/DPTCEU>

As these are pre-recorded lectures, once you purchase access to them, you will be able to watch them at any time and at your own pace. Access to the lectures will be discontinued at the beginning of February. Once you are registered, I will send you the google doc link to access the lecture(s) as well as a link to a short quiz which, when passed, will allow me to send you a certificate of completion for your records. If you have any questions about this fundraiser or the continuing education credits we are offering, please let me know! Thank you for your consideration and happy holidays!

Best Regards,

--
Joshua Byrd, SPT
B.S. Human Biology, North Carolina State University

--
Karen Friel, PT DHS
Director and Chair

k.friel at Wingate.edu<mailto:k.friel at Wingate.edu>

We cannot become what we need to be by remaining where we are

Max Dupree

--
G. Stephen Morris, PT, Ph.D., FACSM
President, Academy of Oncologic Physical Therapy-APTA