[PT2021] CPHS Serving Learners Survey 2019

Harper, Dayna T harper at campbell.edu
Mon Dec 9 13:41:54 EST 2019

[cid:image001.png at 01D5A9E7.0ECF16D0]

Calling all CPHS students!

The College of Pharmacy & Health Sciences is dedicated to SERVING LEARNERS, and we'd love your feedback!

This short survey allows us to understand what "serving learners" means to you. All answers are anonymous and will help us define goals and initiatives to support the CPHS student learning experience. Your feedback will be shared with faculty & staff.

CLICK HERE TO COMPLETE SURVEY<https://cphs.az1.qualtrics.com/jfe/form/SV_a60rp00PPsacuKV>

We are committed to you and your education!

Dayna T. Harper, Ed.D.
Director of Student Affairs
Pronouns: She/Her/Hers
Campbell University / College of Pharmacy & Health Sciences
https://cphs.campbell.edu
P: (910) 893-1692
F: (910) 893-1937