[PT2021] Spring Medical Trip to Jamaica Announcement

Olson, Stephanie M solson at campbell.edu
Fri Dec 6 14:26:02 EST 2019

This message is sent on behalf of Doug Short:

All,

We are happy to announce our upcoming spring trip to Jamaica!

Dates: March 7-14
Location: Jamaica (Highgate and surrounding communities)
Cost: $1,750 plus airfare
Sign up deadline: January 17
Application: https://cuweb.wufoo.com/forms/q163qj6k03raoqd/

Some would argue that this trip features the best accommodations and food out of all of our short-term trips. We will be hosted at the beautiful hilltop CSI house and compound which employs a phenomenal cook who prepares traditional Jamaican fare each day.

If you have not been on one of our trips, be sure to read this Campbell University article describing what your fellow students have said about the experience and how it has prepared them to be better healthcare professionals:
https://news.campbell.edu/articles/students-say-global-health-missions-make-them-better-more-compassionate-physicians/?fbclid=IwAR2TqOWlaaqa1ASwGSHGqLNii1w4wtbjFTzFHreCL75NtzNR_41TerLpj_w

You can also check out pics from our other trips on our department's Facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/groups/1871982016397484/

All health sciences students are welcome to join us as long as you are in good academic and professional standing.

If you have any questions, please don't hesitate to ask!

[Image may contain: 2 people, people sitting][Image may contain: one or more people and people sitting]
[Image may contain: 1 person, sitting and baby][Image may contain: 7 people, including Michelle Kauffman, people smiling, people standing, ocean, sky, cloud, outdoor, nature and water][Image may contain: house, tree, grass, sky, plant and outdoor]

[Image may contain: 1 person, sitting, guitar and indoor]

[Image may contain: 1 person, smiling, sitting, child and indoor]
Doug Short

B. Douglas Short, M.Div.
Administrative Director, Dept. of Community and Global Health
School of Osteopathic Medicine | Campbell University
Post Office Box 4280 | Buies Creek, North Carolina 27506
Levine Hall 125 | 910-893-7982 | medicine.campbell.edu<http://medicine.campbell.edu/>

[cid:image003.png at 01D33844.C1BA4CE0]<http://medicine.campbell.edu/>

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE: This e-mail, including any attachments, is intended for the sole use of the addressee(s) and may contain legally privileged and/or confidential information.  If you are not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any use, dissemination, copying or retention of this e-mail or the information contained herein is strictly prohibited.  If you have received this e-mail in error, please immediately notify the sender by telephone or reply by e-mail, and permanently delete this e-mail from your computer system.  There is no intent on the part of the sender to waive any privilege, including the attorney-client privilege, that may attach to this com-munication.  Thank you. IF YOU HAVE RECEIVED THIS IN ERROR, PLEASE CALL ME IMMEDIATELY AT 910-893-7982.