[PT2021] Christmas Greetings from the Campbell University College of Pharmacy & Health Sciences

Harper, Dayna T harper at campbell.edu
Mon Dec 16 14:18:21 EST 2019

The following email is being sent on behalf of CPHS Dean Michael L. Adams ('96 PharmD, PhD)

[cid:image003.jpg at 01D5B418.89A38EF0]

Hello!

Please enjoy this Christmas Greetings video from CPHS. The video will also be posted on our CPHS social media channels, and I hope you will share it.

I wish you all a very Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year!  Enjoy your break and time with your family and friends!

CPHS 2019 Christmas Video<https://youtu.be/ezNpMya7nTA>

Michael L. Adams ('96 PharmD, PhD)
Dean, College of Pharmacy & Health Sciences