[Phar26] SNPhA- Grab a Sweet Treat or Coffee!

Vinson, Quanshaul qjvinson1130 at email.campbell.edu
Tue Sep 24 20:49:22 EDT 2024

Dear Students,

As we gear up for block finals, we invite you to join us this *Wednesday,
September 24th* for our *SNPhA Fundraiser*! Take a moment to fuel your day
with a delicious sweet treat or a coffee from Creek Coffee while supporting
the Student National Pharmaceutical Association(SNPhA).

Your participation will make a difference as we continue our efforts to
impact the community and grow as future pharmacists. Every contribution
helps! Take a selfie with your coffee or treat for a chance to be featured
on the national website.

*When:* Wednesday, September 24th
*Where:* Creek Coffee
*Why:* To support SNPhA and treat yourself!

Email all selfies with coffee to me to design a collage.

Thank you for your support, and good luck with your studies!
Quanshaul J. Vinson
Doctor of Pharmacy| Class of 2026
Master in Science Public Health| Class of 2026
Master in Business Administration| Class of 2026
Duke University Hospital Pharmacy| Inaugural Leadership Intern 2024
Student Ambassadors Program| President
Kappa Epsilon| Alpha Rho Chapter| President
SNPhA| President & Delegate
Phi Sigma Lambda| Regional Liaison
Campbell University College of Pharmacy and Health Sciences