[Phar26] SNPhA meeting.

Ariel Edington anedington0726 at email.campbell.edu
Tue Sep 24 12:22:18 EDT 2024

Good Afternoon Everyone !

This is a quick reminder that The Student National Pharmaceutical Association (SNPhA) will be holding our next general body meeting Thursday, September 26th from 12-1 PM in Maddox 130. Join us to learn about the SNPhA membership drive, upcoming events, ways to get involved and more !

Below is a link to sign up for the meeting. We will be providing light refreshments!!!
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1RTv2Gr5ifc7nkpNG_g_yIjqa83Y7Cl5Tj4jxkyPylYQ/edit?usp=sharing

Thanks,

Ariel Edington, M.S.
Doctor of Pharmacy Candidate | Class of 2027
CPHS Student Ambassador
Student National Pharmaceutical Association (SNPhA) | Secretary