[Phar26] NCPA Membership

Lockhart, Elizabeth ehlockhart0810 at email.campbell.edu
Wed Sep 25 09:21:27 EDT 2024

Good Morning Camels,

Thank you to those that attended the NCPA Adopt a Highway roadside clean up
yesterday!

We will be having our membership drive continuing through the end of the
year. You can pay national dues here
<https://ncpamember.ncpa.org/NCPAMember2020/Sign-In.aspx?WebsiteKey=8bc89c46-4bb6-48cb-86ce-c34c01ed0674&LoginRedirect=true&returnurl=%2fNCPAMember2020%2fMembership%2fMembership_Application%2fNew_Members%2fStudent%2fMember_Application.aspx>
and
local dues here <https://fundraise.givesmart.com/form/AzReKg?vid=17srig>.

Once dues are paid please send the receipts to our treasurer Mackenzie
Hester (mrhester1202 at email.campbell.edu).
The first *10 people *to pay their local dues will receive a *NCPA lapel
pin* AND the first *10 people* to pay national dues will be entered in a
drawing to win *a NCPA t-shirt*.

Just a reminder that you will have to be an active member and pay both
national and local dues to be eligible to be on the executive board come
April.

Good luck this week!

*Elizabeth Lockhart*
Doctor of Pharmacy/Master of Pharmaceutical Sciences Candidate | Class of
 2026
National Community Pharmacists Association | President
Academy of Managed Care Pharmacy | Founder
Phi Delta Chi Pharmaceutical Fraternity | Beta Kappa | Vice President
Phi Lambda Sigma Pharmacy Leadership Society | Treasurer
Walgreens Pharmacy Intern
Duke Regional Hospital Pharmacy Intern