[Phar26] Tutor All Call - Pharmacy Tutors

Goetz, Sarah E sbarefoot at campbell.edu
Thu Sep 19 10:26:50 EDT 2024

Greetings, Student Pharmacists,

Do you have a knack for teaching others? Looking for something to bolster your resume? If you answered yes to these questions, you might want to consider becoming a tutor for your program!

All CPHS Tutors start at $10 per hour and have freedom and flexibility in deciding their office hours/when they tutor. Tutoring must happen on campus or virtually. If you are interested in becoming a tutor, you will need to have the course director of the course that you are interested in tutoring for fill out the attached document and email to me as a reference. From there, our office will set up a meeting with you to determine your fit as a tutor.

If you have any questions about tutoring, please contact me directly.

Best,

Sarah Goetz
Director of Student Affairs | Office of Admissions & Student Affairs
Campbell University | College of Pharmacy & Health Sciences
e: sbarefoot at campbell.edu<mailto:sbarefoot at campbell.edu> | t: (910) 893-1692
"Trust in the LORD with all your heart and lean not on your own understanding; in all your ways acknowledge him, and he will make your paths straight."- Proverbs 3:5-6