[Phar26] NCODA Meeting Tomorrow!

Penn-Henry, Ni nhpennhenry1105 at email.campbell.edu
Wed Sep 18 14:27:52 EDT 2024

Hi all!

I just wanted to send a reminder that the *NCODA general body interest
meeting is TOMORROW, 9/19 from 12 pm to 1 pm in Harris Teeter*! I hope you
all can make it to learn more about the organization.

Please fill out the form if you are interested in coming and for lunch by
end of day today: https://forms.gle/U9sfpEcmwhBCkqPG6

Thank you!

*Ni Penn-Henry*
PharmD/MSPH Candidate Class of 2027
Campbell University College of Pharmacy and Health Sciences
Academy of Managed Care Pharmacy | President-Elect
National Community Oncology Dispensing Association | Secretary
Student National Pharmaceutical Association | Legislative Committee Co-Chair
CPHS Academic Tutor & Student Ambassador