[Phar26] SNPhA Dot Card Fundraiser

Davis, Alexis atdavis1119 at email.campbell.edu
Thu Mar 28 08:00:00 EDT 2024

Hi everyone!

This is a reminder that SNPhA's Dot Card fundraiser is open now until *April
1st*. Each Dot Card is priced at *$20* and comes in three stylish color
link <https://fundraise.givesmart.com/form/RyulNw?vid=14bpli>.

Let's make meaningful connections together with the Dot Card fundraiser! If
you have any questions feel free to contact me.

Kind regards,

atdavis1119 at email.campbell.edu