[Phar26] SNPhA Dot Card Fundraiser

Davis, Alexis atdavis1119 at email.campbell.edu
Wed Mar 20 08:00:00 EDT 2024

Hi Everyone!

We hope this email finds you well. We are excited to announce SNPhA's
latest fundraiser. The Dot Card is a revolutionary way to network and
connect with new people, all conveniently on a reusable business card. Say
goodbye to the days of forgetting your business cards at home. With the Dot
Card, you'll always have your information ready to share.

Each Dot Card is priced at *$20* and comes in three stylish color
blue, or pink*. Whether you're attending networking events, job fairs, or
conferences, the Dot Card is your perfect companion. Don't miss out on this
opportunity to take your networking to the next level while supporting
SNPhA. The fundraiser is now open and will run until *April 1st*. To
purchase your Dot Card please use this link
<https://fundraise.givesmart.com/form/RyulNw?vid=14bpli>.

Let's make meaningful connections together with the Dot Card fundraiser!

Kind regards,

--
Alexis T. Davis
PharmD/MSPH Candidate, Class of 2025