[Phar26] SSHP GBM March 27th with Guest Speaker

Jones, Taylor tajones0613 at email.campbell.edu
Mon Mar 25 17:00:00 EDT 2024

Hi everyone!

*SSHP* will be having our March General Body Meeting on *Wednesday, March
27th, 2024 at 12pm in Harris Teeter Lecture Hall*. Our guest speaker will
be *Dr. Amanda Choi, Pharm.D.*, M.B.A., a PGY-2 Health-System Pharmacy
Administration and Leadership Resident at Cone Health in Greensboro, North
Carolina. Her professional interests include leadership development,
clinical pharmacy management, pharmacy operations, medication safety,
quality/process improvement, and lean six sigma management.

We look forward to seeing you all there.
--
*Taylor Jones *
*Doctor of Pharmacy Candidate | Class of 2027*