[Phar26] Rho Chi Tutoring 3/25-3/29

Lewis, Lauryn lkblakely0927 at email.campbell.edu
Mon Mar 25 17:10:46 EDT 2024

Good Afternoon Everyone!

I hope everyone did well on their block exams. Attached are the Rho Chi
tutoring hours for the upcoming week. Feel free to stop by for
assistance with any course and we will do our best to help. The schedule is
back to normal this week with tutoring during lunch hour Monday-Friday in
Maddox 229.

Best,
*Lauryn Lewis B.S. *
Campbell University | Doctor of Pharmacy Candidate 2025
SNPhA | Vice President
Rho Chi Pharmaceutical Honor Society | Secretary
APhA-ASP | Finance VP
CUCCC | Patient Assistance Program Manager
CPHS Student Ambassador