[Phar26] Volunteer Opportunity in May at Campbell University

Samia, Gracee ggsamia0804 at email.campbell.edu
Mon Mar 25 16:51:40 EDT 2024

Hello everyone!
*Special Olympics Harnett County needs volunteers* for their spring games
program on May 8th at Campbell University.

There are multiple time slots and volunteer jobs available throughout the
morning and afternoon. They also need volunteers to set up and run health
education tables such as dental hygiene, CPR demonstrations, hand washing
etc.
  - *if you would like to run a table at the event please contact me! *

The link to sign up is below and is also on the flyer attached to this
email. Anyone can sign up to volunteer regardless of program, age,
university, etc.

If you have any questions please let me know!
Thanks,
Gracee Samia
ggsamia0804 at email.campbell.edu
919-889-2329