[Phar26] PSEB Student Body Meetings for Spring 2024

President, PSEB psebpresident at email.campbell.edu
Mon Jan 8 10:46:47 EST 2024

Hello everyone!

I just wanted to announce and invite everyone to the upcoming PSEB student
body meetings for the current spring semester. The meetings will be held in
Harris Teeter Lecture Hall on January 24th, February 21st, March 20th, and
April 17th from 12:00 - 1:00 PM.

While attendance is not mandatory, I encourage everyone to attend the
meetings, especially if you are interested in joining the PSEB executive
board.

Please let me know if you have any questions! I look forward to seeing
everyone this year!

*Joseph Choi*
*Pharmacy Student Executive Board - President*