[Phar26] SNPhA UPDATES

Swain, Aatwanti amswain0606 at email.campbell.edu
Tue Jan 9 10:46:52 EST 2024

Good morning and Happy New Year, SNPhA family! I hope you all enjoyed your
winter break. Below you will find important *upcoming **SNPhA dates* along
with their details.

*SNPhA Regional Conference*
<https://snpha.org/events/EventDetails.aspx?id=1816313>
-The conference will be held in Charleston, SC from 2/23/24 - 2/24/24
-The fee for early bird registration is $160 ending on 1/10/24, then
registration will increase to $180
-Discounted hotel reservations must be made by 1/31/24 (use the SNPhA
website to register)
-The last day to register for the conference is 2/7/24
-PSEB reimburses 60% of lodging and travel costs, but the conference
registration fee is NOT included
-PSEB request must be submitted BEFORE the conference, requests must be
presented at the PSEB meeting by 2/21/2

*General Body Meeting Dates*
-Due to scheduling conflicts the new meeting time for general body meetings
will be on the 3rd Friday of each month (1/19/24, 2/16/24, 3/15/24,
4/19/24). The meeting for next Friday 1/19/24 will be at 1:00 p.m and the
meetings following will be at 12:00 pm.

*Executive Board Meeting Dates*
-Executive board meetings will be every 1st Tuesday of each month at 6:00
pm (2/6/24, 3/5/24, 4/9/24)

 Please email me if you have any questions. Thank you!