[Phar26] SNPhA Motivational Monday

Bowser, Kimberly ktbowser0826 at email.campbell.edu
Mon Sep 25 13:01:26 EDT 2023

Amazing Monday, my dearest pharmily!!!!

Marianne Williamson says in the opening line of her poem that;
 "Our deepest fear is not that we are inadequate. Our deepest fear is that
we are POWERFUL beyond measure."
I encourage you to tap in to the greatness that you are today! You did not
get here absent of fear but somehow we all experienced the fear of this
daunting task and pressed through in-spite of! As we receive our test,
assignments, and projects remember the words of 2nd Timothy 1:7,
  "For God hath not given us the spirit of fear; but of power, and of love,
and of a sound mind."
 Feel the fear and even if you have to do it scared do it anyway! You have
Power, Love, and a Sound Mind! Let us pursue our goal and keep in mind you
are greatness waiting to explode!!!!

Congratulations on completing your last exam in this block!
As always take some time and do something special for yourself today! Why?
Because you deserve it! Enjoy your break!

Your Chaplain,

Kimberly Bowser