[Phar26] PASA Bake Sale/Jeans Day and Interest Meeting

Montgomery, Caroline crmontgomery0129 at email.campbell.edu
Tue Sep 12 08:00:00 EDT 2023

Happy Tuesday!

PASA will be hosting our Bake Sale from 9/12 until 9/15. Our Jeans Day will
be on Wednesday, 9/13. We hope you will enjoy our treats and Jeans Day. You
can use the QR code attached to the flyer to pay. We also have a place for
you to pay cash at the table in Maddox and the Health Science Campus, which
the table in Smith Hall will be set up later today. Baked goods will be $1
each. The minimum amount with the QR code is $5. The $5 will cover the
Jeans Day ($3) and 2 items ($1 each).

PASA will also be hosting a second interest meeting at Smith Hall on
Thursday, 9/14 at 4:00pm. The room is TBD. If you have any questions or
concerns please let me know.

 Smith Hall PASA Interest Meeting
<https://docs.google.com/document/d/1P2f4UseeXD8PGBFwgUVsk09YPlNFkl_US6TWPdjgQF0/edit?usp=drive_web>

Sincerely,
*Caroline Montgomery*
PharmD Candidate | Class of 2025
Professional Alumni Student Association | President
Pharmacy Student Executive Board | Secretary
Phi Delta Chi Pharmaceutical Fraternity | Beta Kappa Chapter| WC
In-Clinic Rx | Pharmacy Intern